GIS Data Investigator required for to work for a global GIS consultancy onsite with a utility organisation in Cambuslang, Lanarkshire.
Software used is ESRI ArcGIS and SAP, training can be provided in both systems.
Candidates will be required to perform manipulation and update of client’s network records and asset databases including, but not limited to:
- Interpretation of source records
- Updates to geographic (physical) asset management systems
- Updates to non geographic (logical) asset management systems
- Landbase Topography management
- Data Verification
- Assist the team by performing higher-level, more complex GIS data manipulation.
- Undertakes self-quality assurance of work and ensures accuracy and consistency of updates to client network in accordance with project standards, procedures and processes.
- Assists other team members with performing quality assurance work to ensure accuracy and consistency of work performed.
- Provides mentoring and coaching role to other team members including communicating applicable process changes when necessary.
Please apply for an immediate response.