Kinect’s award winning, international consultancy client based in Cheltenham have an immediate requirement for a small team of Project Controls Officers to join its well-established team in the area.
Due to the nature of the work it is essential that candidates hold current SC or DV Clearance
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide advice and assistance to support adherence to project processes, using influence where necessary work with a range of stakeholders to agree appropriate actions.
- Provide key support and advice at project meetings.
- Providing input to help develop continuous improvement.
- Providing advice and support to the project utilising your Prince 2 knowledge.
- Planning lifecycle coordination
- Schedule updates
- Financial management
- Risk and Issue lifecycle management and maintenance
- Stage Boundary facilitation
- Communications planning, delivery and maintenance
- Reporting and key management information assurance
- Key meetings support
The highly sought-after candidates will possess the following:
- Current High-Level security clearance
- Prince 2 Foundation or Practitioner
- Experience of working in a consultancy or customer- facing role (either with internal or external clients)
- Excellent communications skills at all levels.
- Planning, monitoring and reporting
- Change control
- Issue and Risk management experience
- Requirements management
- P6 experience would be highly desirable
- Agile knowledge - Desirable
- Previous commercial experience managing Successful projects would be ideal.
- Ability to manage budgets and complex spreadsheets