Kinect’s prestigious client based in the UK has an immediate requirement for a number of Fibre Telecoms Field Surveyors to join its growing team on a national fibre rollout project.
The successful candidate will be involved with the following:
- Attending customer sites to determine best route to install Fibre optic network lines (Last mile - Existing connection to the Property)
- Interpreting Telecom designs and completing documentation to include: ISP pathways, drawings, address listings, bill of materials, pictures, construction plans and project time lines
- Carrying out an area survey to ascertain anything preventing a successful installation.
- Meet with clients and resolve any issues preventing the project receiving approval to move forward
- Identify customers network and review proposed methods of construction to ensure that all local, state, federal requirements are in compliance
- Speaking with the clients to enable Wayleaves, Permits and Agreement to be obtained
Highly sought candidates will possess the following:
- Previous experience working on Fibre/ HFC networks
- Experience working on FTTP/ FTTC projects
- Unit 2 Street works (Ideal however not essential)
- Ability to read CATV or Telecom construction blueprints is essential.
Understanding routing of telecom wiring from point to point
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Previous experience operating laser range finders and measuring wheels.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.