IT & Technical Recruitment
Skilled IT & technical staff can make a significant difference to the success of a project and to the profitability of your business. Whether your recruitment is interim, contract or permanent, Kinect can provide well researched and assessed candidates to match your requirements. Our online IT & technical candidate database contains over 300,000 CV’s covering everything from 1st line support, Web Design through to Project Controls and Programme Management. Kinectfocus our ability on developing and maintaining relationships with all of our clients, offering a dedicated, personal service that will give you the time required to carry on with the everyday running of business.
As a corporate member of REC, we adhere to the Codes of Practice set and the standards that candidates and clients should expect when using an REC Member. This ensures jobseekers and employers receive the highest recruitment standards at all times.
Kinect Recruitment is established in the following generalist and specialist staffing markets:
- Independent IT Consultancy
- Business & ICT Strategy
- Business Process Management & Re-engineering
- Programme & Project Management, Full project office
- Project Controls & Planning
- Database Development, Analysis & Administration
- Design & Development – Web, Software, Systems
- Testing – Web, Systems, Software
- Infrastructure & Networking
- Support – Helpdesk, Desktop, Server